Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Keaton 4 Months

I thought since I started little Keat on formula and rice cereal that he has gotten so big, but at our 4 month Doctors appt Keaton is only 16 %tile for weight at 13 lbs 4 oz!!! haha He has gained since last time, we just have a tiny tall little squirt on our hands! Imagine that! ;) He was 25.6 inches long which is the 73 %tile for height. He was 18 inches when he was born, so our little bugger in 4 short months has grown about 8 inches!!! WOW.

We had a friend take pictures of Keaton for us and they could not be any cuter!!! There was WAY to many good ones to choose from so I just had to post them all! Thanks Kristin, We absolutely LOVE them!!!

Don't we have the cutest little boy EVER?!!! Man I love this little guy!

Our little MoNkEy MAN!

FULL OF SMILES!


SO PrEcIoUs!!!


Bundle of JOY!



A future career in modeling?! Or best looking Basketball player you've ever seen?!




11 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

HE IS SO SO SO CUTE!!! Thanks for posting all the fun pictures!

Callan and Jaci said...

He is too cute!

Angie said...

I love his blue eyes! They are captivating. You do have such a cute little guy. I miss you!

Cari Sorensen said...

Oh, he is definitely adorable! He has beautiful blue eyes!

The Lunds said...

Thanks for posting these. He is a little cutie. He was cute when he was born but he just keeps getting cuter and cuter.

Stefanie Bell said...

I think a modeling career!! Kelly would love that, I am sure! He is so cute!

Lexie said...

I love those pictures! His hair looks so cute spikey like that.

Mary said...

Oh he is so precious! That is such a great stage. Their personality really starts to show, they are learning new things like rolling and soon sitting up and they smile all the time and they are usually sleeping through the night...ahh. I love his blue eyes! He is so sweet.

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Oh my gosh, he is soooo adorable. Those pictures are too cute!!! I can't believe how big he is getting, and he's going to be one tall boy!
So I noticed you guys have the same stroller travel system that Prestons mom just bought us a few weeks ago. Do you guys like it? I know the carseat is a little bigger than most, that is my only concern. How have you liked it??

The Walkers said...

He is so cute. I hope it's ok that we looked at your blog. It's so fun seeing you at the Softball games. We should get our kids together to play. Karson and Keaton, it even has a good ring to it. Email me your email address and I can send you a invitation to our blog as well. adamscottwalker@gmail.com

Adam and Jessalyn Walker

Mindy said...

Adorable! I'm so happy you were at the Easter party, It had been way too long since I'd held a new baby. Such cute pictures:)