Monday, April 27, 2009

Easter, Anniversary, and WICKED!!!

We have been so busy this last little while and have had so so much fun! It was our first Easter with Keaton but he is still too little to really know what's going. We decided to play Easter Bunny anyways, pretty much for our enjoyment!


Happy Anniversary BABE!!!
The 25th we celebrated our 2nd year of marriage!!! It has seriously been the fastest 2 years of my life, and also the GREATEST! I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful husband and father in our home! Thanks to Grandma who watched Keat for us, we had a wonderful night together with dinner at Outback and a movie...Thanks Kel for putting up with me the last couple of years, I LOVE YOU!!!

April 25, 2007

April 25, 2009


WICKED!!!
I don't even know where to begin!!! There isn't a word to describe how incredibly AMAZING the show is! We went in New York a couple years ago and I absolutely LOVED LOVED LOVED it!!! So when Kelly's parents surprised us with tickets at the Capital Theater we were THRILLED! It was just as good, if not better than the first time we saw it, and I honestly could go every day and be totally okay with it! Thanks Mom and Dad Redd for the BEST NIGHT EVER!!!


1 comment:

Dave and Sherri said...

Holy cow! You guys have been busy. It was so great to see you the other night. We really should plan to get together this summer! I know the girls would love to see what it's like to be around a baby BOY. :) Happy anniversary!