Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Catch up time!!!

We went on our first vacation with our little bub!!! We spent the week in St.George for sunshine tournament! I was really nervous that long in a car because he has hated his car seat lately, but he did AWESOME...Yeah, we can go on more vacations!!! He slept the whole way down and the whole way back. He struggled a little bit the first of the week. He was starting to get yeast infection so we talked to a pharmacist and he told us to use athlete's foot cream for his sore bum and yogurt for the white stuff in his mouth and on his lips, he loved that!!! And I actually started him on formula. He just wasn't getting enough from me, he was eating every hour and still hungry...ever since he has been a little angel! I don't know what to do with a happy baby, this is WONDERFUL!!! It was a well needed trip and we had SO much fun! Mon, Tues, and Wed we went on a walk every morning and my mom and I just stayed in the condo and sewed the whole day long!!! It was so great! The weather was perfect. We got to spent all day Thurs, Fri, and Sat at the ballpark watching baseball and softball games! Keaton loves the sunshine as much as his mom and dad...it was really strange putting him in shorts but I can't wait til we can dress like that here! Maybe someday!!!
A day at the ballpark...enjoying the sunshine!

Keaton starting to roll on his sides!

Yummy Yogurt :)

Our morning walk!


Now this is what I call running stairs...I ran them the first few days! Then it seemed like each day they kept getting longer and longer!






Trips are a little different with a child...check out all that crap!!!


Totally appropriate for Sunday dinner on the way home ;)



I also had a BIRTHDAY!!! Yeah, I'm finally legal!!! Both families got together to celebrate! Denise made an amazing dinner and my mom made an awesome birthday cake!!! Thanks everyone for making my big 21 so special!






Kelly coached my little brother's city league basketball team this year...He was such a great coach along with Cam. They had a great year with some huge success! The team went undefeated and won the Championship!!! Way to go Coach K!!!
(Keaton usually loves to watch the boys run up and down the court, but this last game grandma had a book and apparently that was a LOT more intriguing!)





3 comments:

Angie said...

Looks like a way fun vacation. I am so glad he is being a happy baby for you now. That got to be wonderful. You are such a good mom. I miss hanging out with you. Your little family is so cute. Happy big 21!!! I hope your birthday was a good one. You deserve it!

Cari Sorensen said...

Well Happy Birthday! That cake sure looks yummy! Your mom always makes delicious desserts!
And all the pics of Keaton are just adorable!

Courtney and Bridger said...

Hey Whitney! I was just wondering where you guys live? It looks really nice, is it a townhome? We're looking for a place kind of like that.