Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Keaton's Blessing Day!!!

Sunday was such a special day for us! I've been to so many baby blessings but it is so much different when it's for your own! Keaton did so well and slept through the whole thing! Kelly gave such a beautiful blessing, it was just perfect! I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful husband! We are also so lucky to have such amazing family and friends...thanks to everyone who came to help make the day so GREAT!!!

Special thanks to Diane Mudrow who hand made Keaton's precious outfit! She is the most talented lady! We will cherish it forever!!!

6 comments:

Cari Sorensen said...

He looks adorable! We wish we could have been there, but soon enough we will be back and then we can meet your little guy! Congrats!

Dave and Sherri said...

Congratulations! Keaton is SO handsome! I love his outfit too. Did Grandma make that? :) You guys are such cute parents! Thanks for sharing the great pictures!

Stefanie Bell said...

Congrats!! He looks so cute and big! He has changed so much since I have seen him last! We need to get together sometime soon!

Becca J said...

so cute! Thanks for inviting us1 We were so happy to be there!

Lexie said...

I'm so sad we weren't able to make it! He is just starting to get his own little look and I love it. I'm glad it was such a good day. Can't wait to see you guys again!

Mary said...

Congrats! He is so cute! I love his little spiky hair.