Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Picture Overload

Our trip to the Aquarium with all 6 of the Redd kiddo's...it was so fun spending time with all the cousins! Grandma and Papa got each of them a souvenir!





Visit to the Carnival. We are taking a trip to Cali soon and we wanted to see how Keaton would do with the rides. Well we're good to go because he LOVED it!!!



Petting Zoo at Gardner Village...Ruthie and Keat loved the animals.


My sweet little Tanner trying to tell us something.

I can't get enough of this kid, he is getting quite the personality. He wanted to wear these boots in the sand pile!

Matchy Matchy...4th of July outfits. It's so fun having a baby with your sis!

With uncle Zac at the Park.

Keaton's first parade... the primary parade, pretty lame but he loved it! He waved to every kid that walked by. haha

Tanner Man!


First walk with two...I love this stroller and so do the boys! It's been a life saver and already well used!

These two are going to be best buds.

My cute little thugs. I love these boy's so much!

Cheez Ball

I have been a neglectful mother and haven't gotten Keaton a happy meal...so this is his first one from Papa Redd. I think he liked it just a little bit!


Keaton is allergic to peanuts. I was trying to hurry so the picture doesn't show very well, but his poor left side of his face was swollen...we couldn't help but laugh, he looked like Hitch.



Keat has been so so helpful with Tanner, he loves him so much!

The 3 new additions to the Robinson clan

Brother's from different mother's

Keat teaching the boys naughty things.

1 comment:

jord and kate said...

your boys are adorable! I will be back next week... can i come visit?