Sunday, July 4, 2010

Once again Kristin Sanchez worked her magic of photography and got a TON of adorable pictures of Tanner. He was so willing to be moved in all positions and didn't mind being naked one bit!

Our new little angel












Kristin was very patient and tried to get some pictures of our boys together. As hard as we tried Keaton would not cooperate, but she did end up with this adorable picture which is my very favorite of them all...too bad we had to bribe Keat so his mouth is full of cookies. haha Still precious!

Poor Tanner haha




Thanks again Kristin...as always WE LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!
(For more of her photography and info check out her blog...the pink button on my page)

6 comments:

Lexie said...

Oh my heck I love these! He is so precious! Thanks for letting us come love on him while we were up there. I hope we get to see you again soon!

Karen Mortensen said...

Darling. Your boys are so cute.

Anonymous said...

WHITTER...I LOVE THESE! Kristen did an awesome job! Not hard to take a cute picture of your lil boys though! ps...i have to tell you that i think Tanner's name fits him perfect!

Mindy said...

Good work Witt! They're both so handsome. I love the brotherly love. I hope you're doing well with all the new changes. loves.

Cari Sorensen said...

SOOO cute!!!

Lacey said...

Love the pictures! SO cute!