Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween!!!

So remember how I said Kel hates Halloween? Well for hating it so much he really got into it and went a little crazy on making himself look absolutely disgusting!!! haha

Here is my cute hubby transformed into 'JOE DIRT'...sick








Since Kelly left the house looking so festive, I decided to have a little fun myself! I mainly dressed up because I am so sick of wearing the same clothes everyday and wanted to be comfortable...My costume actually turned out better than I thought it would!!!

Taking advantage of my huge belly!!!



We had a fun night...we had dinner with my parents and then went to their Trunk or Treat for their ward! There were so many cute kids in their costumes...I can't wait to dress Keaton up next year!!!

5 comments:

Cari Sorensen said...

That is such a creative and cute costume. Nice job!

Kari said...

that is gross kelly! hehe

whit, did you paint your belly?!?!

awesome job guys!

chelsea said...

Love the costumes!! You are definitely more festive than us! You look super cute all pregnant--I love it!

Becca J said...

Kelly's costume is grrrroooosss! You look so cute! haha, very creative, and appropriate since you have a baby boy in that belly!

Lexie said...

so fun! Ha both of your costumes are way good. I just noticed Clint and Hailey were wilma and fred just like us. haha halloween is so much fun I think. It will be a lot more fun next year with little keaton.