Wednesday, October 29, 2008

PICTURES

For those of you who have been on me for pictures, I hope you're happy! Today was my day off and I have been pretty bored so I decided to take some pics for you. Unfortunately I had to do it myself haha don't recommend it...it's pretty tough, but hey at least you can see my belly with just about 6 weeks to go!!!

This is the only way I could figure out how to get my profile, haha kinda worked!!!












About ready to pop!













So those white 'things' on my legs would be support hose...no I'm not starting a fad with white tights! I've got varicose veins so I have to wear these 24/7...they are the most uncomfortable tight itchy things that go clear up my thighs! Kel and I are going to the temple tonight...I usually wear pants to hide them!











I tried to put in a smile...too bad you can't really see it!!! I'm so excited to have this little boy!!!










Keaton is still kicking strong and I love it!!! Nights are getting a little more uncomfortable, I just can't seem to find a good way to lay and the heartburn has just started up...but I still feel great considering I only have about 6 more weeks! :-)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady!! You look great!

Becca J said...

you do look great! How exciting this little one will be here before you know it!

Do those hose work? I just learned about them in on of my ExSci classes... that those are just one of the ways to get rid of the veins..

The Lunds said...

Hey, thanks for posting some pic's of that belly! You look so cute. You are so close, it's so exciting! I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will be there on his birthday.

Shan said...

Whitney, I love your belly, you look so cute. Can't wait to see you guys at Kaiden's wedding

Callan and Jaci said...

Aww.. You look so dang cute! I bet you cant wait!!

Haylee said...

So cute! i found your blog on stefanies...i'm excited I cant wait to see pic's of your cute baby! By the way I am so in love with my hair right now...thanks!!!

jord and kate said...

you are so stinkin cute. so we are doing a baby shower for you next week , i need all of the addresses of who you want to invite. i will be giving you a call. love you

Stefanie Bell said...

Oh my CUTEST pregnant girl I have EVER seen!!! I hope to look just like you when Im that far along!
Im glad your still feeling good! He is coming so soon!!! Cant wait to meet him!! Oh ya my mom has to wear those tight things!! So she feels your pain with those!

The Oborn Family said...

You look SUPER cute! I love it! And for having a hubby who hates Halloween, he sure looked great and super white trash at the Xactware Halloween party! You are almost there - hang in there!!

Anonymous said...

whit your hair is so....long! you look good! I have a client that is your visiting teacher kristen Sanchez! how ironic?! love ya whit