Tuesday, September 9, 2008

HaPpY BiRtHdAy KELLY!! (this post is way way late)

On occasion I catch Kelly watching the cooking channel!! I must have spilled the secret...My parents got him this for his birthday! Sorry Kel, your secret of loving to cook is out!



Ha ha...No comment!!!

We still don't have internet at our house, so that's why I am always so bad at keeping my blog updated!! Anyways...Kel had his big 25th birthday on August 28th!!! Unfortunately it was also his first day of classes at UVU! So his memorable birthday consisted of work at 7am straight through till 5pm and then his class from 5:30-8:00pm. Ya some day it was! His class ended up getting out a half hour early which was great except for the fact that I also had a full day at work so decided to bake a cake a little too late! He ended up meeting me at my parents house and while we waited for the cake to finish we ate some dinner! haha

Friday we actually got to celebrate...Kel's parents took us to dinner at Chili's then we all met up with my parents and some aunt's and uncle's and went to the movie TRAITOR...it was pretty good, a ton of violence so Kel loved it!!!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Hey, sounds like a great birthday to me! Happy birthday Kel! What kind of cake is that? It looks sooo yummy!

The Lunds said...

You are such a cute wifee! Kelly is so lucky. I also want to know what kind of cake that is? It does look very tasty.