Friday, August 22, 2008

KEATON BRUCE REDD!!!

For those of you that don't know we have decided on a name! It was actually very easy to decide. Keaton is the only name we both ever loved!! The middle name was also a given...Bruce is the most amazing father/father-in-law/grandpa that has so many great qualities! We're hoping Keaton inherits those and turns out just as good as Papa Redd! Kelly is the only boy in his family, so we are thrilled to keep the Redd name going!!!
These are the most resent pictures of our precious little boy! He hasn't changed much since his last pictures since they were only 4 weeks difference, but one thing we have notice that has grown is his legs and feet!!! Already takes after his daddy! As of August 13th he was 1 pound 4 ounces. Everything is developing great, and I am actually one day ahead of my due date! It doesn't seem like a big deal but I'm sure when it gets closer, one day will be a HUGE difference!!! haha

When I first saw this picture I totally thought it was Keaton's hand...nope those would be his toes!!! I think they look like fingers :)

These profiles are so darn cute!!!


Here are his legs...this is a top view from his belly down...

And here they are...is he Kelly's son or what???!!!

Check out the length of that foot!!!

6 comments:

jord and kate said...

cute name whit! i am so so so excited to see keaton! i come home next week. lets do something!

Becca J said...

whitney, my first thought after reading your blog and looking at your pictures is.. wow, AMAZING! It's incredible that the little baby actually looks like a baby.. he just needs to grow! I love the name Keaton.. just gotta teach Brian how to pronounce it. Keaton, and Mountain.. lol

Lacey said...

Whitney you are married and pregnant! Congratulations on everything! Haven't seen ya since Bl days and I tried to hook you up with my fiance's little brother! I see you found a cute hubby! You look so happy! Let's keep in touch! By the way who get's to look THAT good when they are pregnant! Good for you! : )

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Hey you guys, it's Shawnee and Preston. We just wanted to say hello and congratulations on preparing to be parents! That's probably so neat to see pictures of your baby boy! We hope all is going well for you. And Preston says you're a good golfer Kelly and that it would be fun to go with you.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! Whit I can't believe you are married and going to be a mommy. I am so happy for you and so happy to see you AND I am happy to see you are doing so well. Where is your new home? Lets keep intouch.
Love ya,
Whitney (from Bon Losee)
ps how do you know Shawnee & Preston? I went to high school with them.

Mindy said...

What a cute kid! yeah, I probably would have thought those toes were finders too, wow! I love the profile pics. Hey, Saturday I'm having a bead party at my place, 2:00, invite whoever, and let your mom and cami and Jessica know, I told Hailey, anyway, hope to see you there:)