Friday, July 18, 2008

IT"S A BOY!!!

I have started to feel some movement from our little boy, which is pretty darn cool actually! I love the feeling, I feel it the most when I'm sitting around not doing much. He moves a ton when I eat for some reason, he either loves food or hates it I can't tell which. We had our ultrasound on Wednesday, and it was so so fun to see our cute little guy! I didn't know what to expect really, Kel and I were really surprised how clear you could see things. We got pretty good pictures of everything except his profile, we did get a couple somewhat blurry pictures though. He kept staring straight ahead at us so we couldn't see his face too well.

So I didn't know if this first picture is appropriate but decided to post it for my sisters in Connecticut...he is for sure a boy!!! And for those of you who have been asking...I finally got a belly picture!!! It was somewhat depressing so I could only handle putting one on but our little guy is obviously growing, in my belly, and thighs, and butt and just about everywhere else...he is totally worth it though. We are having so much fun already with clothes, and of course blanket making! Kel is kinda getting sick of the baseball prints on clothes already haha. That's really all we've seen, so we are on a search for some football, basketball, and hopefully golf stuff!!!






12 comments:

Becca J said...

yay!! cute belly pic!! You are a beautiful pregnant woman :)

Callan and Jaci said...

Aww!!You look soo cute! Put more pics up lol. Do you have any names picked out for a boy? How fun!!

chelsea said...

FINALLY!! I'm so glad you put pictures up, and updated us. Remember how some cousins don't live close enough to get regular updates :) You really do look so stinkin cute, you do not look big at all! You just have the cute pregnancy tummy (I think I'm jealous)! Hopefully everything else is going well, I'm super excited for you two!

Josh, JoElle, and Hailey said...

congrats on having a little boy! you look too cute with your little belly.

Stefanie Bell said...

oh my cutest belly ever!! You are going to be such a cute mommy!!

The Davis Family said...

Your so stinking cute!! Thats so exciting! Thats awesome! Any names pick out yet?!

JJShepherd said...

Wahoo!!! I love it, I love it!! A boy!! I have been so excited about it since you told me. And you felt him move- Awe that is so great!! I am definately on the search for a handsome golfing outfit for ya and some mini clubs or something...lol! We love you and are so stink'n excited!!!

casey and justine said...

Yeah!! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. Cute belly too! Congrats on the news of having a little boy.

Mindy said...

You're going to love having a boy! I'm so excited for you. Aren't ultrasounds the best?! I love his hi mom and dad pic, that's cute.

Mindy said...

Mindy showed me your blog so I used it to say hi. "Hi." Congrats to you. you're starting to look like me. Uncle Bob

The Bucks said...

How fun!! We are soo excited for you guys!!

jord and kate said...

I am so excited for you. I want to see more pictures of what you been upto!!!!