Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Camping

Trip #1
We've had many day's this summer spent up at my parents cabin lot which always makes great memories. Most the time we just go spend the day, it is so much fun and so beautiful!

Best buds, it's so fun having these boys so close in age...they play so good together!

The guys we're having a ball cutting down all the dead tree's. My dad would use the saw then the other guys would push it where they needed it to fall. Keaton was totally intrigued. He learned a new word...TIMBER "(TIMMER)" and he totally knows what it means. He was hilarious and grabbed a small new tree and pushed it down and said "timmer" over and over.



Trip #2
We spent another day up at the cabin lot. This time around with the Redd's, the highlight was riding papa's rhino!



Daddy teaching Keaton how to hit a baseball.



Trip #3
This time around we did an overnighter! We had a cabin to stay in so we decided we'd give it a shot. First attempt away from daddy with just the kids and I, Kel had a golf tournament the next day so didn't come with us. We ended up having a GREAT time! And I had my whole family there to help.
My boys and I...it was a great trip but we definately missed daddy!


We stayed up til about 2am playing Farkle! I paid for it too...Tanner didn't sleep at all that night. It was totally worth it though.


These jammies are hand me downs from cousin chase...the bum has a moose on it and says "Trailing a little behind". They are getting a little small but are so darn cute.




It's so close so we randomly on a whim can go spend the day. We have been up a few more times this summer also but didn't take pictures. We love to spend time here in the summer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh whit i had those moose pjs for mack but they were 3-6 months...and I think he was that size for a month! ah...loved them! what have you been doing with two boys??? call me sometime! miss ya whit!