Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Tanner Dale

I've had absolutely no time to update but I'm sure most everyone knows by now that our baby Tanner has arrived! I will go into details of our whole scary experience later, but for now here are some pictures of our new little guy! He was born May 24th...6 weeks early weighing 5lb 3oz and 19in long. We have spent the last 3 weeks in the Newborn ICU but are now finally home and loving every single moment!









After 3 weeks of running around and total confusion, Keaton finally got to see Tanner. He is the BEST big brother, he loves to hold and kiss his baby.
This is Keaton meeting his brother for the very fist time. As you can see, he is more than thrilled to see this baby we keep telling him about.


The 4 of us finally together!




My sister that was due the same time I was also had her baby! He came 3 weeks early. haha I think her baby Treyton knew his cousin was here so thought he needed to come also! It is so fun to finally get them together. They are 2 weeks apart!



My precious boys bonding...It has been so wonderful to see Keaton interact with his brother! He loves him so so much!




3 comments:

Mary said...

He is SO precious! I'm glad he's doing okay. That is so scary to have him so early! I love seeing the pictures of your two boys together. That is so sweet. We are having another boy in Sept. I hope ours look just as sweet together! Congrats!

Karen Mortensen said...

Wow. I am glad everything is okay. He is adorable.

Lacey said...

So beautiful!!