Sunday, January 10, 2010

Where to start???

So I have no idea where to even begin on posting about our Christmas break!!! I guess i'll start with the not so great...we had the bright idea of switching Keaton over to whole milk; It's making me miserable just thinking about it! So I won't go in to all the nasty details, I'll just keep it at he was very very very very very constipated, miserable, and unhappy and ended up getting hemroids! Poor kid, we felt so bad for the little guy. I would sit and cry with him every time he you know what! Lets just say thank goodness for prune juice and dark karol syrup! We are just now recovering from this issue and I am already dreading my next child's milk change!

Now on to the great Christmas memories that we did have!!!

I'll start with our random last minute trip to Vegas for the BYU bowl game! Kelly's family came in the weekend before Christmas and that weekend my daddio decides it would be a great idea to invite us to go to Vegas that coming Monday. Well considering Kelly loves to watch football and BYU and was suppose to work, he was THRILLED about the idea! So we made the arrangements and made the Redd's lives very hectic and added one more child to their already full house! They were so excited and willing to take our little Keat for a few days. We had never left Keat overnight so it was a well needed trip for all of us.(We did have his issues somewhat under control at this point) We had so much fun and got to watch BYU basketball during the day, then the BYU bowl game that night. The bowl game was SO cold but they at least played really well and gave us a good game to watch! Of course Kel snuck in a little golf trip before heading home while my mom and I shopped! :)






No comments: