Wednesday, October 28, 2009

This darling little fella is SO excited to announce that he is going to be a...
That's right, BABY REDD #2 is on it's way!!! We are SO thrilled...I'm due the first of July, so I'm maybe 4 weeks along. We had to share the news so early because my sister Hailey just announced that she is also prego and we are due about 2 days apart!!! We are SO SO excited to have babies together! To top it off my brother's wife Jess is having a baby in Feb! WOW 3 additions to my side of the family before summer!!! BABIES EVERYWHERE!!! LOVE IT.

Keat is going to be the best BIG BRO...he will read the baby books...

show the baby how to open drawers and take everything out...

And how to climb into cubbards and then look to see if mommy is watching! haha



Keat is so fun right now...definately into more trouble than before but it is so great to watch him grow and discover new things!

9 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting for you!

Becca J said...

CONGRATS!!! Nate told me yesterday, and I wanted to tell his parents, but he said he didn't know if we could say anything.... guess I'll have to show them your blog! VERY exciting :)

Callan and Jaci said...

CONGRATS!!! Thats awesome. 2 cute kids :)

Karen Mortensen said...

Congratulations. This is so cool. I am so happy for you guys.

Alyse and Bob said...

Congrats! That is so fun that you get to be pregnant with your sister!

The Henry's said...

Congratulations!! We heard the good news! That will be so much fun for you and Hailey to be pregnant together! :) Everyone is in the baby club this year!

Nelson Family said...

That is so exciting! I bet your mom is thrilled!

Anonymous said...

oh my WHIT....i obviously HAVE to call you back! I am so happy for you! okay, i'll call you tomorrow, PROMISE...& You look amazing! i just love you whit!

Kristin said...

Oh that is awesome! Congrats!! And we need to take some family pics for you guys! Call me anytime! Hope you are feeling well!