Sunday, August 2, 2009

Our little buddy!

Today Keat is 8 months old! He is getting so big. He got his first 2 teeth (on the bottom) within the last month and just barely started CRAWLING! The little darling is EVERYWHERE! I can't leave him for 2 minutes without him pulling on cords or sticking stuff in his mouth. Each day definitely gets more and more tiring the more he learns, but man we are having so much fun with our little munchkin! LOVE YOU KEAT!

Once again my friend took Keaton's pictures and again they turned out SO dang cute!!! I couldn't help but post most all of them! If anyone is wanting pictures of their DARLING children call me and I'll give you her number...she's GREAT!










4 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

Oh boy, no more leaving him on a blanket and expecting him to still be there when you walk away for a second... Let the fun begin :) He is SO CUTE!! love the pictures! Hey, when you come up to Redd's to do hair again will you call me (or my mom) - I need you desperatly :) Thanks!

Stefanie Bell said...

cute!! I didn't know he was crawling!! You are going to be one busy women now.. let the baby proofing of your house begin!

Ryan and Mandie said...

YOUR PICTURES ARE SO CUTE!!! OUR LITTLE ONES ARE ABOUT THE SAME AGE. SO IT IS FUN TO SEE YOUR CUTE LITTLE BOY!!! I DO NOT KNOW IF YOU KNOW WHO I AM BUT I AM JAKE ARGYLES LITTLE SIS AND I CHEERED WITH HALEY.. ANYWAYS I HOPE THAT IS NOT CREEPY BUT YOU HAVE A CUTE FAMILY!!!

Angie said...

He is soooo darling! I can't believe how big Keaton is getting and I haven't even met him yet. I miss you guys. I hope all is well.