Wednesday, December 17, 2008

2 weeks old!


(I am in the process of downloading newer pics...be patient)

I cannot believe how fast time goes by! Keaton is 2 weeks old and such a great addition to our little family! We are so lucky to have such a sweet little guy. Last night he slept a full 7hrs, it was so great!!! It took him a little while to figure out night from day but I think we about got it! We had a doctors appt yesterday and he is up to 7.2 lbs and 20 1/2 inches long. He is still so so tiny but the doctor is very excited about his growth! We are all doing so well and having so much fun getting to know eachother!!!

4 comments:

The Davis Family said...

He is so stinkin cute!

Angie said...

You got a whole seven hours already?! That is so awesome. I was always told that the magic day was when he hit three months, and it worked. You don't have to wait at all. You are already getting a full seven hours. I can't believe it. That is so awesome! Give him some good snuggles from me.

Callan and Jaci said...

Wow, what a good sleeper!! He is so cute!!

Matt, Adrea, Kaylee, Keylan said...

I am so happy for you. I think your mom was right when she said the cuteness ran in the family. He is very handsome. Enjoy it they grow fast. I can't wait for you to get feeling back to normal. Janel and I were joking today that we would be in a long line of people to get our hair done. Congrats!