Wednesday, December 5, 2007

New Additions!!

We recently have a new niece and a new nephew!!! We haven't got to personally meet little Ruthie yet but are excitingly awaiting for Dec 21st. We get to fly out with the Redd's to meet her! I can't get enough of Jaxon though. . . he lives right next door to my parents so I get to see him almost everyday and absolutely love it! I just can't put him down. He's already pooped on me twice and peed one me but i could care less, he's just very comfortable around me I guess! Kelly was scared at first to hold the little guy but we made him take a turn and now he wants one!!! ha ha

JAXON ROBB
RUTH LIZ

2 comments:

Kari said...

Yeah, we can't wait for you hold our Ruthie! I personally think she's beautiful. You'll have to check out our blog later today, I'm posting more pictures of her.

JJShepherd said...

oh how cute whit.. they are so adorable... Hey, you guys need to get crack'n and get you one of those.